|Discount code||Description||Valid until|
|50% OFF||Try GrabMart today for 50% off by using this Grab promo code||1/5/2021|
|Free Delivery||Enjoy free delivery when you shop at GrabMart with this Grab voucher||11/30/2020|
|RM7 OFF||Get RM7 off on the order of the meals from GrabFood by using this Grab coupon||12/31/2020|
|70% OFF||Save and extra 70% discount on all bookings by using our exclusive OYO coupon||1/7/2021|
|RM15 OFF||Buy beauty & health products via GrabMart to get RM15 off with this Grab promo code||12/2/2020|
Have you ever tried booking your rides with JustGrab? With this option, you will be assigned to the nearest vehicle, either a car or taxi once you confirm your bookings. Enjoy guaranteed upfront fixed fares for any of the JustGrab rides you get. You will also be able to get a ride faster as Grab assigns you to the nearest vehicle, either a car or a taxi, from the combined fleet of GrabCars and GrabTaxis. If you are afraid of the additional charges by the traditional taxis, it is no longer an issue because as per mentioned, there will be no extra charges and you will only have to pay the amount shown upon booking your JustGrab rides. Oh, apply any of the Grab coupons on this page to enjoy the extra savings!
Enjoy an affordable ride for every occasion. With Grab for Business, you can save time by reducing paperwork, pay with the multiple payment options, increase cost savings with affordable rides and stay in control for better cost management. Employees now don't have to deal with lost or faded receipts as the digital receipts with trip details are sent straight to your inboxes. Link the Grab for Business and Concur mobile applications together and you can submit the e-receipts for claims directly through the Concur app. As an employer, you get to keep track of your companyu2019s cash flow and analyse the travel behaviour of your employees. Check out the Grab page for more information about this!
GrabRewards is a membership reward to appreciate the members’ loyalty. You’re automatically included as a member so long as you have made a Grab transaction.
With every RM1 spent, each membership tier will receive different GrabRewards value such as:
• Member and Silver - 1.5 points
• Silver Gold - 2.25 points
• Platinum - 3 points
To maximize the rewards collection, be a Platinum member and you can enjoy the perks like:
• Earn 2x reward
• Priority bookings allocation
• Monthly exclusive deals from merchants
• 20% off F&B merchants at selected airports
Register to own the first Grab credit card in Malaysia with Maybank. Get Maybank Grab Mastercard Platinum Credit Card and enjoy 5x more rewards. What are the other benefits you can get?
• 5x GrabRewards Points for every RM1 spend on Grab
• 2x GrabRewards Points for every RM1 spent overseas and online shopping
• 1x GrabRewards Point for every RM3 spend in Malaysia
• 1,000 welcome GrabRewards Points
• Lifetime annual fee waiver
• RM50 worth of GrabFood and GrabCar vouchers
• Exclusive offers with selected merchant partners like Klook, Alpro, Zalora, Starbucks and many more.
With the current government’s initiatives to promote e-wallets usage, you should start paying with the cashless & effortless payment method using GrabPay, which is pretty much accepted everywhere in Malaysia. You can also enjoy more benefits paying with GrabPay:
• Earn more points to redeem attractive deals
• Waive your bill pay with the GrabRewards points
• Seamless transaction from rides to goods and food delivery
• Secured and protected information and payment transaction
• Track all transactions made for future reference
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, the government has imposed an order to make sure you are protected from the virus. In conjunction with that, Grab has updated its operating hours. Also, only one passenger is allowed for each car. This operation will begin as of the 1st of April until further notice. Till then, stay home and stay safe!