|Discount code||Description||Valid until|
|RM400 Voucher||Apply Unifi to get free 30 days plus up to RM400 voucher||5/24/2021|
|RM89 Only||Get Unifi Home for just RM89 and other benefits||10/26/2021|
|Free Gifts||Sign up to Unifi from CitySME Sdn. Bhd. and get a free gifts upon successful registration||5/24/2021|
|RM129 Only||Pay RM129 only for Unifi Home package with a high speed connection||8/23/2021|
|RM189 Only||Enjoy a 100Mbps internet connection and other perks for just RM189 monthly||5/25/2021|
If you have a good experience of using unifi, why don't you share the great deals with your family and friends and get rewarded together? These are the 3 easy steps to get them:
• Select 'Refer Your Friends & Win' and share your unique referral link from your unifi Mobile app
• Your referral needs to activate unifi Mobile™ and remain active until the first bill is made once they receive the SIM card
• Get the reward from Shopee vouchers after the first bill is made sent to both of you via e-mail
Enjoy RM20 Shopee Voucher when you successfully refer to the Unifi Mobile™ 99 promotion. Your friend will enjoy RM10 too. Share now!
Unifi has a new service which is the mobile plan. It offers a better postpaid mobile plan with monthly payment or a prepaid freedom plan at your ease. You can keep your same number and switch to Unifi free of charge. You have the freedom to choose your contract and get the new SIM card delivered to you for free if you sign up online. You can also visit the nearest TMpoint to register or via the myunifi app. Few things to take note of before switching are:
• Make sure you clear all the outstanding bills, and you are free from any contracts with your current provider
• You have to register again by using the same identity from name to NRIC number
• Once the switching is successful, you will be terminated from your previous network provider.
Compare the plan and make your decision now.
Paying your bill is very easy as there are various payment channels for you to choose from. You can set autopay payment by using your debit or credit card, JomPAY, internet banking, e-wallet options like ShopeePay, Boost App, or Touch' n Go app. Cash payment is also available right from the convenience stores.